TX Cloner covers from 433-868Mhz with 2 x BATT CR2025-3V batteries, self-learning transmitter
1º Dip Switch up: Cloner Mode
1º Dip Switch down: Worker Mode
How to Clone
1) Remove the protective rubber, which gives access to the DIP switches.
2) Select the DIP Switches combination for the brand you want to clone. See Table 1.
3) Set the first DIP switch on the left in UP position to enter into Cloner mode.
4 Put together the source remote and TXCloner, facing them as close as possible.
---- Just for FAAC SLH ---- SHL (blue LED). Attention, RC model (red LED) cannot be cloned.
4.1 – Press and hold buttons 1 and 2 of FAAC remote at the same time, the blue LED starts blinking.
4.2 – Press the button on TXCloner and release. Led blinks once.
4.3 – Press and hold the button to copy of FAAC remote.
4.4 – The LED of TXCloner starts to blink. Go to step 7º
5) Press the button on TXCloner and release it. Led blinks once.
6) Press Press and hold the button to copy of the source remote until the blue LED of TXCloner blinks.
IMPORTANT: Not all remote controls have the antenna in the same place. If the blue LED does not blink, it will be necessary to try to find different places. Circle the source remote control slowly with TXCloner in order to find where the antenna is located.
7) Once TXCloner has blinked several times, the cloning process will be successful.
8) To start using TXCloner, you have to move back the first DIP on the left to DOWN position.
To clone other buttons:
- Same brand: Repeat the process from step 4.
- New brand: Repeat the process from step 1.
3. Worker Mode. How to start using TXCloner
Once the cloning process has been successful (3. How to clone), make sure the first DIP on the left is in DOWN position and check that the DIP switches combination matches up to the desired brand. See table 2.
4. Notes of interest
- Delete codes in TXCloner: Press and hold down buttons 1 and 2 for 10 seconds,
as soon as the LED blinks release all the buttons, codes are deleted.
- Recovery of accidentally removed codes: Press and hold down buttons 3 and 4 at the same time, as soon as the LED blinks release all buttons immediately.
- Reset TXCloner as factory settings: Press and hold buttons 3 and 4 at same time, the LED blinks. Keep holding the two buttons more than 10 seconds, until the LED blinks quickly.